Got some bad news! fucking furious!

Today i went on something called sesjon in norwegian to test my IQ, health and physical strength. My IQ was great and health was perfect but...... yea my physical strength was ok.... but my cardio was bad! i have practice and trained wrong muscle groups. but it was only my cardio that was less good than the other tests, so i failed to come into the army, BECAUSE OF 1 THING THAT I CAN IMPROVE IN A SHORT TIME! The Norwegian army so picky, they only let people born with superpowers get in. how can i at age 17 years lift 200 kg at bench and push 300 kg with my legs at age 17, and yea the part that fked up my chance to get in is a sprint test where i have to be as fast as Usian Bolt and at the same time keep that speed for 15 min. like... WTF NORWAY. Why are you guys only interested in the best who cant become better bcs they are already at the best than take people in who actually can improve and become much greater than they are today, help the weak become stronger instead of keeping the strong at the same rate 24/7. This world is unfair, people that are poor stays poor, the weak stays weak! fk the system!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar